Dark Mode Light Mode

Miss North Carolina Refuses N-Word Apology And Lawyers Up Over Lost Crown

This post was originally published on this site.

Brittany Boltinhouse refuses to apologize for repeatedly using the N-word, and the dethroned Miss North Carolina USA has lawyered up for battle.

The 27-year-old told the Daily Mail that she will address the resurfaced posts in an expected lawsuit against pageant officials.

“I’m going to address those [posts] in my lawsuit. I’m not going to deny them or run from them,” Boltinhouse said. “But they did not take my crown because of those posts. [It] was because of my political and religious stance. My rights were violated and I’m going to stand up for myself.”

Asked whether she should apologize, Boltinhouse answered, “No. Not at all,” rejecting the remorse pageant leaders previously said she had shown.

A screenshot shows six posts attributed to her former “Sosa the Stallion” account between 2017 and 2019.

The posts include, “Nigga I’m toxic asf…i dont care lol,” “this nigga has me 50 shades of fucked up” and “if my nigga don’t like you i don’t like you.” Another reads, “your girl don’t like me but yo nigga doesssss,” while a fifth says, “not yo nigga.”

Boltinhouse has not disputed writing the posts, although AllHipHop could not independently authenticate the account or the screenshot.

She won the state crown on June 28, then lost it on August 5, following what organizers described as an extended pattern of violations of titleholder standards.

Boltinhouse told the Carolina Journal that she believes her conservative Christian views led to her removal, while acknowledging that “every teenager has made a mistake.”

Attorney Patrick Mincey said his firm is preparing “anticipated legal action” and investigating what he called the wrongful removal of her crown.

“Brittany Boltinhouse earned her crown. She earned the respect and admiration of millions who support her. And one thing is certain: Brittany Boltinhouse will not be canceled,” Mincey said.

A Blaize Productions spokesperson denied targeting her politics or religion and said previously undisclosed conduct across several years conflicted with her signed responsibilities.

Miss USA CEO Thom Brodeur separately said the organization rejects racism, homophobia, transphobia and language that strips people of their dignity.

Myla Hadley now holds the state title and will represent North Carolina when Miss USA begins August 24 in Miami.

Add a comment Add a comment

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Previous Post

Bermuda Just Got a New Pink-Sand Beach Club With an Infinity Pool, Private Cabanas, and Day Passes

Next Post

Caribbean Hotel Occupancy Is Surging in 2026, With Gains in Every Month So Far